Brittany uses her professional training and her lived experience with ADHD to create a unique coaching experience for all of her clients. It is her mission to help them learn about themselves while developing a positive, strength-based relationship with their ADHD.
She is focused on helping children and young people (and their families) gain a better understanding of the unique ADHD brains and all of its complexities. She is passionate about helping others view ADHD as a different set of strengths and weaknesses. She helps her clients manage and harness both.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology as well as a certificate from the International ADHD Coach Training Center.
Specialties / Areas of Interest
- Private Coaching for Children and Teens
- Helping build Self- Advocacy skills
- Education about how the ADHD brain works
- Reframing and correcting ADHD misconceptions
- Building skills to manage ADHD symptoms
- Learning how to identify and harness strengths
- Support for families of ADHD children and youth
- Group support and community building for ADHD youth
Brittany has a passion for building community and ADHD advocacy and hopes to build an army of neurodivergent self-advocates. Brittany loves everything to do with the water. If you are ever in Ottawa on a windy day you can likely find her kitesurfing at Britannia beach.